February 25, 2018
Human rights are good for your health: run the Brussels 20 km with ASF
- The registration fee amounts €35 and includes your bib, an ASF T-shirt, a snack, and a drink for the race.
- You commit yourself to raising a minimum of €100 from people you know. Of the donations raised, 90 % will be used to support victims of domestic violence and communities struggling for access to land and to protect the natural environment in Indonesia.
- A weekly training session and individual guidance for fourteen weeks leading up to the race, to be held at lunchtime in the Parc du Cinquantenaire by our colleague Pascal, an exercise enthusiast (as well as weekend training for walkers, led by Karin).
- A bib with your running time on it, an ASF T-shirt, a drink, and a snack during the race.
- Advice on getting people you know to sponsor you.
- A place to change and shower, very near to the starting line.
- A barbecue in our garden after the race, which your friends and family are welcome to attend.