Supporting Tunisian LGBTQI+ persons in the fight for their rights – Twensa Kifkom
- Objective: To contribute to the fight against all forms of violence and discrimination faced by sexual minorities in Tunisia.
- Specific objectives:
- To facilitate access to legal aid services tailored to the needs of target groups;
- To strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations to jointly advocate for individual freedoms;
- To influence public policy through a public campaign and advocacy.
- Duration: 7 years (October 2018 > October 2025)