Improving access to prevention and treatment services and human rights for key populations in Tunisia
- Objective: to contribute to the fight against all forms of violence and discrimination suffered by key populations (MSM, trans, migrants, prisoners…)and PLHIV in Tunisia.
- The legal and civic empowerment of key and vulnerable populations is strengthened through adapted mechanisms of access to law and justice.
- The capacities of lawyers, civil society, social workers and actors in the criminal justice system are strengthened in order to take care of key populations.
- Policy makers are made aware of the need to implement policies for the protection and care of key populations.
- Budget: 798 389,18 $
- Funding: FMS
- Duration: 3 years (January 2022 > December 2024)